Popcorn

  Today is Saturday.  You know what that means- no school.  As you can imagine, I used that much to my advantage.  After staying up and watching another old movie last night with Rachel, I was able to sleep in till eight and catch up on some needed rest.  Once I got up, my whole family tore the whole house apart organizing, which was definitely no negative thing considering the clutter that manages to pile up everywhere.  I also got to practice more of the six-page piano song Agitation, which is very pretty but required a lot of work, work my online class, and get a free physical for cheer {Happy to say that I am healthy, but I was not charmed by some of the questions they had to ask me, a fifteen-year-old.  But what can I say.  All I could do was outright declare that I would wait till marriage.} 
  Anyway...  For the real fun me, Mom, Dad, and Rachel went out to eat at Fuddruckers and then saw The Woman in Black.  I'll take the blame for a bad idea, but it's too late to change things now.  It was so scary!  We all LOVE scary movies for a nice adrenaline rush, but this was too dark and graphic.  Literally the whole movie I wanted to punch the main character for continuing to follow all these creepy sounds and people that weren't really there.  And I know that's typical for main characters, and maybe I was just tired, but Rachel can be my witness that I jumped way more than I do in other scary movies.  Too many dead kids for my liking. 
  So guess what we did when we got home!  Popped some popcorn {which I've learned is pretty good for you as long as it's not sopping with butter}, hopped onto Netflix, and found the stupidest funny movie we could find.  Unfortunately we had to turn it off for dirty content, but it eased us up and then Rachel and I looked at some hilarious Hunger Games pictures/quotes.  Now I'm sitting here typing away, and I realize that I'm really in the mood for writing some more of my book.

No comments:

Instagram