Chills

  I need to stop.  But I don't know how.
  My mind just floats off to sickening daydreams of tragic happenings, and I can't shake it off  for the life of me.  Instead I just begin to accept some awful fate, even preparing myself, wrapping up my head in the ideas of what I would do in the situation that for some reason seems inevitable, even though I should never even contemplate such a thing taking place.
  Why do I do this to myself?
  But even he, who is so far away for the moment that I had not even discussed this with him,expressed totally unconnected root-wise but completely the same concerns.  I don't understand how we could both out of the blue be worried like that, for no reason, yet...
  Please, don't think I'm crazy.

 ***edit 7/1:  I was running on not enough sleep and as you can tell, this was written at 1 AM.  This must've been the result of me and Rachel's scary movie marathons and reading sad articles, because normally I am not dark like this.  Like really, I won the award of "Most Positive" on my cheer squad.  So I swear I don't need a psychiatrist.***     

No comments:

Instagram