Hello Birdy

  Today Liv, Sophie and I were left to fend for ourselves.  So what else would we do aside from being girls and getting out?  At the library they picked out a few books to bury their noses in, and then we headed off to the outdoor mall.  Probably not the best idea when it's a grand 108° out, but what can I say?  Besides, it was an excuse for the two of them to split a Blizzard.
   Livy was able to find an adorable hot pink swimsuit, and it wasn't just its cuteness that made it a great shopping day for her but the fact that it was half-off.  I loves sales, don't you?
  You also know that we're an animal-loving family when we sit on the bench and admire the birds.  I am kind of jealous of those tiny creatures-- they are pretty, musical, and can glide right through that beautiful blue sky on delicate wings.
Then when we got home, we realized that the fridge is chalk-full of fruits and veggies.  So blending countless oranges, apples, and carrots, we made a delicious juice.  {I swear, you can't even taste the carrots.} 
 Just think of the amount of vitamin C and E in that!  We are going to have such excellent immune systems and night vision.  We'll probably make popsicles with it too.  So you see, eating healthy does not mean losing all the good stuff, because I can guarentee that this counts as a very nice, very guilt-free dessert.  Screw those wack diets.
We're happy.

No comments:

Instagram