Bachelorette Party #2

I thought there was no possible way to top my bachelorette party with my Utah homies.  But of course I had to do something with my Arizona gals, so we threw together another party--and boy did it tie in terms of fun.  We first got $3 pizookies at "BJ's," where I opened presents.  Some of the funniest gifts came from Dallin's own mother! Then we hit up an escape room called "X-Child." We got locked into a room designed like a creepy, abandoned children's bedroom of an experimental facility, and our mission was to escape before the lab "self-destructed." We each had to work together to find clues, including blacklight flashlights revealing invisible handwriting on the walls.
I love my girls!

Kendall {cousin}, Bri & Brooke {Dallin's sister}, Felicia {my brother Adam's GF}, me,  Olivia & Rachel {sisters}, Paige {cousin},  Madi {Dallin's brother Parley's GF}  






No comments:

Instagram