Arizona Round 1 and 2

As described in the post "Pandemic," I traveled home twice in two weeks in February to surprise my family. First for my mom whose surgery was cancelled, then for my brother who was evacuated from his mission in Asia, both because of COVID-19.
It was so neat to be able to see Adam, especially because I thought I wouldn't see him again until December or January.  He brought such a spiritual maturity with him, and I loved talking to him about mission experiences.  He also brought us bizarre treats and beautiful souvenirs from his country.
Family drive to the mountains.










Prickly-pear ice cream.

Taking Oakley to the dog spa. She freaked out so hard that Liv and I both had to hold her down when we blow-dried her.

When running around with Oakley to release her nervous energy, we lost the keys.  We found them after some prayer. See the little black shape in the shadows?

Eric fainted on the stairs.  Me, being the fantastic sister I was, didn't realize that he had just woken up and was still dazed as I commanded him to move. I was carrying a massive bucket, and I stepped right over him.

No comments:

Instagram