"Graduation" Day

Graduation was cancelled, but that was OK with me! Many of my friends were severely disappointed, but I felt very at peace.  I honestly didn't think I needed to do anything at all to celebrate my graduation, but my mom convinced me to take some pictures, and she found a cap and gown for me to borrow. Then Rachel and Dallin took my out to lunch, which we ate picnic style since all the restaurants were closed.  Having even a small celebration gave me a sense of closure I didn't know I needed.  It was definitely weird to one day be in class with all my closest friends and the next for class to all be online.  I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to each other, and now I don't know anyone who will attend the U with me.  But I am so grateful for my friends and the opportunity we have had to do this program together the last few years!





No comments:

Instagram