Crazy!

  What a day.  Just a Thursday, but absolutely psycho.  I mean, the massive amounts of homework and tests to study for were pretty big, but that's not even it.

  1.   At tumbling I did two roundoff-backhand-spring-back-tucks with the coach not even getting close to spotting me.  Grandma and Grandpa Lundgreen came to Arizona for Thanksgiving, and even though they're currently staying with my cousins, Grandma came to see me.
  2. Upon riding home, we got a call from the kiddos saying that they found a kitten in the middle of the road.  Its sibling had been hit by a car already, so they brought at home.  She is about five weeks olds, fitting in the palms of your hand, and is super sweet and cute with pretty gray stripes and white mittens on all four paws.  We named her Belle.   
  3. Dad taught me how to drive in the church parking lot {and I did pretty good}.
  Seriously.  What a day. 

No comments:

Instagram