Pleasant Little Surprises #2

  • Only a tiny bit of homework again!
  • Not so pleasant: there's a giant test in Spanish tomorrow.  I was so not expected that.  BUT my teacher/cheer coach also surprised us by giving us a notecard and fifteen minutes to write absolutely any info we wanted to use on the test tomorrow.  What a relief {though I study anyway} !
  • In cheer, my stunt group {or more like groupS... for some reason everyone fights over me as flyer} decided we want to start to doing basket tosses: a trick that is extremely scary, something I haven't done since the age of nine,  BUT also very fun and impressive for the newly started basketball season... wink, wink...
  • Not so pleasant: the piano recital that I haven't been able to practice for due to Grandpa's hearing issues is on Saturday morning.  BUT it's only in front of my fellow piano students {almost all younger than me}, not a giant event like I originally thought.
  • Oh!  How can I have forgotten mention last week how I came home from school to find that we had finally gotten one of those really nice Nikon cameras?!  Trust me, I've already taken thousands of pics {to be uploaded the moment we figure out how the heck how}.

No comments:

Instagram