The Necessary Enemy

  Oh, my.
  Did I ever tell you how much of a passion I don't have for math?
  Funny that I'm at the Honors sophomore level too.  But I just figured, even if I sometimes hate it- (1.) Any other level would be too easy, (2.) I might as well take the Honors credit, (3.) The only reason I haven't had the best grade in that class, though I have now raised it to an 88%! is because I make stupid mistakes on tests {no matter how long I take to go over each problem carefully}, which would happen regardless of what level I was in, and (4.) Math is just important.
  Right now I am just a teensy bit tired {literally} of staying up till like midnight trying to figure out lots of problems that all have different formulas to go with them.   
  But it'll be worth it in the end... right?

No comments:

Instagram