Today was the first basketball game. Since I'm a cheerleader, I got to, of course, cheer. Although we don't have the most fantastic football program, it was made clear at the game we easily won that our basketball is pretty legit.
And then of course I realize that I haven't said anything about cheer at all before now, even though it's been going on since the beginning of the year, so I update you now.
I'm on the Freshman squad with thirteen other girls. The coach is also my Spanish teacher. We have practice from three to five Monday through Wednesday, and an hour long tumbling session at a gym on Thursdays. We only go to the Freshman home games, and for basketball the games are Tuesdays and Fridays. In cheer, we cheer, dance, tumble, and stunt. Because of my, um, lack of size, I'm a flyer. And though it's sometimes very tiring, it's really fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment