Musings

  • I am going to be one of those people who plucks from the sky the stars of the impossible dreams which become reality.  Everything that stands in my way I will spread my wings and soar over.  Who says I can't be a wife, mother, Latter-Day Saint, writer, artist, singer, dancer, actress, designer, reader, blogger, scrapbooker, teacher, missionary, etc. all at the same time?
  • I am going to go to BYU, serve a full-time mission, then go back to BYU and get a degree.  
  • I am going to marry a guy that's abnormally tall and muscular {because I'm so abnormally small} so that (1) our boys can inherit his massive gene and be football players, and our girls can inherit my petite gene and be gymnasts, and (2) he'll have to lift me up by the waist in order to kiss me.  Oh, and whether it be his dominant or recessive allele, he will have some blue eyes in him so that at least one of my kids can have them like me and most of the Lundgreen side of the family.  There will be six of these kiddos, and some of our kids names will be: Nicole, Isabelle, Ethan, and Isaac.   Oh, and they will be taught both the gospel and music from the time they are young.  I think it would be fun if they all played different instruments so we could have a little band/orchestra.
  • The one word I want people to think when they think of me is "creative."  Because I will have published books and a crafty house.
  • I am going to travel everywhere.  We have already been thinking of going to Peru; I also want to go to Greece, Italy, Paris, Spain, London, Niagara Falls, Egypt, and return to Hawaii, the East Coast, Colorado, and Escalante in Utah. For some of those places, it will be great because I will be a fluent Spanish speaker.  Gilbert's cool and all, but the world has so much to offer, it would be a shame to only glimpse a few of its wonders!
  Life is pretty amazing.  So why not make the most of it?


No comments:

Instagram