Melted Marshmallows

  Finals?  Done with.  I am honest?  Yep.
  I know, I can't believe it either.  Though they has dragged on for about three weeks, twelve in total, I no longer have to worry about giant tests, nor all the material they covered... at least for now.
  Now?  Now that is a pretty good question.  Now I will:
  • read
  • write
  • sleep
  • eat
  • exercise
  • draw
  • sing
  • practice piano
  • blog
  • be myself
  And of course I would be a complete airhead if I didn't mention my intentions to celebrate.  Because it hasn't felt like it till now, but this is 100% holiday season.  {Though not really winter season, I am sad to admit.}  Starting on the 24th we have Christmas Eve, then Christmas, then Rachel's birthday, then the 28th is Livie's birthday and the 31st/1st is New Years.  
   JOY, JOY, JOY!!

No comments:

Instagram