Energize

  Tomorrow is the first day back from Christmas break.   I don't really understand why school couldn't wait till Monday, but what can I say?  So, Rachel and I slept in and relaxed in ways you can't during school.  In the afternoon, all the kids were invited to friends house, and with Dad at work, it was just Mom, Rachel, and I.  We decided to see the movie War Horse.  It was two-and-a-half hours long, sad, a bit unrealistic, but totally worth it.  Unfortunately Mom lost the car keys... now we have just one set left...
  For dinner, Mom took out a juicer that we've never used despite having bought it years ago.  Throw in any fruit or veggie and it's immediately turned into a smooth juice.  So we had fun making a blend of apples, oranges, cantaloupe, spinach, carrots, celery....  You would believe how good it was!  Especially now that I've found a new hobby of studying health benefits of certain foods, you know what I'll be drinking all the time.  Seriously, I do not understand how some people can be trying to get healthier by eating like 500 calories a day... This probably results in way more energy, clearer skin, longer hair, stronger muscles, a smarter brain, etc.    

No comments:

Instagram