Go With It

  After spending so much time trying to drag the day along to some other thing, I've decided that I'm just making everything.... a drag.  Nothing more to it.  So guess what?
  I've decided high school is fun.  I think I've already mentioned the issues Chelsea, Tesah, and I are having with finding a "group," but it's actually been kind of fun bouncing around.  Seeing what it's like to hang out with different people.  And fortunately the three of us are still friends, even if we don't at this moment fit into one of the groups. I've also made myself open up more.  I guess I hadn't ever realized how quiet I actually am, and I've definitely noticed a difference in what it's like when I actually insert my thoughts into a conversations instead of just listening to it.
  And no more stress, either.  After finals I decided to kiss that sucker goodbye, and now its long on its way to....  am I rambling?  Sorry, it's really late.  Even though I sadly still have stuff to do, including studying for a biology quiz.  But as you already know, I'm not gonna worry about it.  As long as I keep working hard and doing my best, no test or assignment can destroy my life, as I think I once thought.

No comments:

Instagram