Pump It Up

  Today in cheer was so much fun.  Our coach wasn't here, so with the JV coach barely supervising most of the time we got to fend for ourselves.  Savannah, Mariah, and Charlie came up with a really cute dance and taught it to us yesterday, so today we did perfecting and learned formations, tumbling, stunts, and a chant.  The dance is to a remix of Ke$ha's Blo, which has a great beat that makes you automatically want to move.  And its not hard, either.  For the stunting we tried out some tricks we've never done before.  I do a backhand-spring and fall back into the group's arms, then they "barrel roll" me and pop me up to my feet to prepare to be pushed up to the extension.   After about three counts, they quickly "sponge" me and pop me back up to a half.  So fun!  I've sometimes debated whether or not I want to keep doing cheer, but after today...  It's definitely a yes!

No comments:

Instagram