Friday Nights

  This has been a weird week...  Monday was no school for MLK Day, then Thursday I got sick with the stomach flu along with five others in my family.  So it was only a three-day school week for me, which make today being Friday feel really strange.  Not that I'm not fine with that or anything.
  Anyway... Today after school I had to go in to work with one of my choir teachers, Ms. Scholtz, on a solo I'm doing for Regionals {more info on that coming soon}.  Then Tesah and I hung out at the school for an hour before going to Chelsea's game with our other friends.  Chelsea's an amazing basketball player, and Highland definitely crushed the other team- we were over fifty points ahead!  It was fun to sit at the top of the stands cheering her on, laughing, and not to mention chatting with eighth grade Spanish teacher, Señorita B.
  Then we basically... walked.  The nine of us walked from the school to various places throughout the area.  Karisa's house to play with the dogs, pop popcorn and let the boys watch a few minutes of Phineas and Ferb .  Then Paige's house to let Paige grab a snack {she wouldn't let us in, probably for the same reason I wouldn't let us go to my house when we passed my neighborhood}.  Then Sam's house, which is where we stayed for the next two hours.  His house is huge, probably because he has, if I'm correct, seven siblings.  There we showed off to each other our tumbling skills- though I must be honest, I think my standing-three-backhand-springs topped off, and I could've done way more than that had my pants not been on the verge of falling off- and then watched some funny BYU videos, ate pizza, and played Just Dance on Kinect.    
  Pretty fun.  Pretty crazy, too, I must admit.

No comments:

Instagram