Aladdin


Today I watched Adam and Olivia perform in AYT's production of Disney's Aladdin Jr.  They may not have been the stars of the show, but they both were so fun to watch as they smiled brightly, sang big and delivered hilarious lines.  It's so fun to be a part of a family who shares such a love for music and theatre, as well as so many others in the area.  Today my choir went to a big festival at CGCC to perform and be critiqued, and I realized that with not even of all the Highland vocal ensembles there, we had way more people than anyone else, by far.  Not to mention, I had this strange sudden boost in appreciation for how meticulous our teachers are with our music...  Anyway, the play was obviously cheesy because the actors were between 8-13, but it was so cute.  Cute music, cute costumes, cute everything.  Afterwards, we went to Village Inn as AYT always does during their performance weeks.  I learned two things.  (1) Thirteen kids can fit in one booth.  and (2) A ten-year-old can be very perverted.   

No comments:

Instagram