Today was the day I've been waiting for since the moment opened the book. From the beginning I was entranced by the beautiful words, the fascinating story. The Hunger Games: the tale of a sixteen-year-old girl who takes her sister's place in the annual televised event that forces twenty-four teenagers to fight each other until only remains alive. Everyone I talk to loves the books just as much I do. And then the movie came out.I was lucky that my mom's friend's friend's sister had rented out a theatre. While Rachel is crazy and first got in line at two o'clock this afternoon {and she still is, until midnight}, I got to go out to dinner and see a prescreening with my friends.
Oh. My. Gosh. I know I must sound ridiculous for getting so worked up over a piece of fiction, but it was absolutely amazing. I'm so ticked that I have to wait until 2013 for Catching Fire!
But, until then, I will try to make the book I'm writing just as spectacular as Suzanne Collin's pure masterpiece.
No comments:
Post a Comment