Goodbye Kisses

  On Thursday the Garner family is moving to Singapore.  They are cousins of my friend Paige and have lived in the ward for as long as I can remember.  There are five little kids all under the age of seven, and they all have big blue eyes, white-blonde hair, and are the most adorable little bundles of energy.
  To wish them farewell, my ward had a big party tonight.  I basically spent the entire time playing with their two-year-old Amelia, trying on her bracelets, letting her teach me how to count, and looking around for the "black stripe girl.  She don't have a name.  Wait, her name is Angela."  Every time I see her at church, she lets me hold her and cuddle her and asks me what my name is, so I just couldn't help but look for that adorable little face the second we arrived.  She's just one of those little girls who loves everyone and has that hysterical high-pitched giggle.  Even cuter, while the hair on one side goes down past her shoulders, the other half was cut ever-so-nicely to her head by her four-year-old brother James.  After I started spinning her around a little bit, she gave me countless chocolaty kisses all over the face.  Oh, how I will miss that kid!
  And I hope the Garners having a fun time as they head off on this new adventure!

No comments:

Instagram