❦ Girlish Fantasies ❦

  Tonight I went to a wedding reception with Rachel, Kenzie, Sabrina, Lexi, and Shelby.  Five LDS siblings were getting married at the same time, an event so big that it was talked about on the news and the reception had to be held at the air museum.
  Us girls are, well, girly.  There's nothing else to it.  As we admired the pretty dresses, cakes, and table centerpieces, and danced on the floor, and watched the new couples, we all couldn't help but daydream...
  What will our wedding colors be?  Though I love a pretty sapphire blue, would I actually do that for my wedding?  What will our dresses look like?  Rachel loves mermaid-style, but I love more vingage/princessy, with billowing silky skirts and fine beading.  What temple?  What time of year? How romantic will our handsome men be as they propose?
  We admitted to each other that we would definitely be bawling as we danced with our daddies.  And the music playing will make us feel like we're living a movie.
  Seriously, I'm not even sixteen yet.  And I swear this hints nothing.  But a girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on the news and saw pictures of them in front of the temple in Arizona! haha :)

Instagram