Only Beginnings

  So now ends Day 3 of CRAZY.  AKA high school.
  Summer was a blur of wild advenentures and soothing relaxation.  When I wasn't visiting one of the Wonders of the World, I was ensnared by novel fantasies {both in reading and in writing}, or ditching heat for the cool of the water, or eating icecream with my friends.
  And then out of the blue my sophomore year came to punch me in the face.  {I would show you my firt day of school picture, but I look really tired and not cute.}  With no stop, I go from Advanced Women's Choir to World History to Seminary, Honors Chem, Honors Math 5/6, Honors English, Duel Credit/Honors Spanish III.  Then I have two hours of JV cheer practice.  Wild?  I think yes.  I think this weekend is going to kill me as I slip for no more than two days back into the summer routine.
  But it's also fun to see familiar faces.  And, if you think about it this way, today is August 10th, and my sixteenth  birthday is on October 10th... So... BOYS!  CARS! WHOO-HOOS!
  So I guess we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Instagram