All-American

  Oh, us silly girls.  We hear those guys with British or Australian accepts and are suddenly swooning.
  Though at the same time, I've been that one American in a foreign country and have even so much as been pulled on stage during a school performance to improv dance with the native girls and another time had explain that being white does not make me more beautiful, all because of this.
  Well, it's Presidents Day.  Thank you, presidents, for allowing our freedom; now I am off of school and experiencing this freedom to the fullest.  American?  Yes.  All-American teen?  Heck yes.
     As sophomores, we are pretty good at laughing hysterically.  Even if we're just sitting on the couch for three hours, we manage to have the time of our lives telling stories and accidentally misinterpreting what other people say so that we all end up rolling on the floor.  AKA, I am not going to repeat these things.
  And then you have that family who decides to have a sleepover, all 8 people and a dog, in the family room eating ice-cream and watching Lord of the Rings till who-knows how late.  
  I have freaking been high off oxygen. 
  But I'm glad I can enjoy life in freedom and fun.

No comments:

Instagram