Woven Words

  So recently we dicussed origin.  Like I said, my name Katherine means "pure" while Elizabeth is "promise."  Although of course the meaning of your name is not about to dictate the kind of person you are, I still think it's pretty cool.  It adds a sense of vibrancy to that word which is a part of you.
  Alright, I know I'm only sixteen.  But still, it's a free country and who says I can't claim names before my siblings do and keep them stored in the back of my mind cause they're pretty?

Elena-- light
Isabella-- God is my oath {Bella means beautiful}
Nicole-- victory of the people
Aryana {Ari}-- very holy
Annie-- graceful, merciful
Charlotte {Charlie}-- free
Lexi-- defended of the people
Kyra-- lady

  I feel so bad for people without middle names.  Middle names take a name and spin into it a sense of extra formality that I can't get over.

  So what about Elena Nicole, or Charlotte Renee` {my mom's name is Cheri Renee`}, or Aryana Madison, or Kyra Natalie or Lexi Adele or Illyra? Oh, this is fun.

No comments:

Instagram