I'm quickly adjusting to the school schedule. I've figured out that the majority of Mondays and Wednesdays will be spent in class and doing homework {granted, it doesn't start till 9:50 so that's a huge bonus} and Friday I also have a decent amount of work. Tuesdays and Thursdays classes are 1:20-2:20 and 3:30-5:10, which means I can unwind from yester-business with writing, watching history documentaries {because I'm a geek like that}, or visiting the beach. I've started the habit of completing every assignment the day it comes despite the A-B schedule, although there are fairly time consuming assignments in drawing and Book of Mormon five days a week.
Then come the weekends. With all my homework completed I suddenly have two days chalk full of limitless adventures. There was supposed to be a hurricane this week, but instead we experienced lovely weather and couldn't help but enjoy hours at the beach plus partying it up at the dance. It's been phenomenal meeting new people all the time, and after all that excitement you'd think I'd be sad for the weekend to end. But of course there's a silver lining-- Monday is P-Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment