After being at home for two weeks, it was like the past five months in Hawaii were nothing but a dream. It felt like everything picked right back up where I left it, with the exception of the remodeled house and the taller kids. I forgot how beautiful the Arizona sunsets are, and oh how hilarious are my siblings! While yes we did run around like crazy trying to get ready for my mission, the majority of the time was spent in sweet reunion.
 |
| For Rachel's 18th birthday we went to Liberty Market. A fellow Arizonan here at school remarked that Gilbert should be better known for its amazing food. |
 |
| Since Nana Hanny speaks Dutch, she tried to help me out with some of the pronunciation of letters I'll be using on my mission. |
 |
| Gosh how I missed Katie's crazy laugh! |
 |
| My parents bought a program called VidAngel which edits movies according to what you select out. One Sunday night we watched Kingsmen, which would normally would have 100-someodd f-words but now had been successfully cleaned up. At the end of the movie however... we realized my mom must have missed one of the check boxes... because suddenly A HUGE NAKED FEMALE BOOTY POPPED UP ON THE SCREEN and my whole family communally screamed haha. |
 |
| Lois is so sweet, and so talented ! At 16 she already has her own album! |
 |
| In reminiscence of THIS NIGHT, we decided to repeat the adventure and had dinner at Flo's in Scottsdale followed by some solid shopping and a night at a downtown Phoenix hotel. My cousins are a hoot-and-a-half, and when they work together they can make you laugh so hard! |
 |
| For New Years I bounced from the party at the Hanks' to the party at Lindsey's to the giant party with Paige at the Nile where Dallin and I went last year, only hours before he asked me to be his girlfriend. 2015 started and ended in the same place for me, but so much changed in between. |
No comments:
Post a Comment