Super Bowl 2012

  Today was the Super Bowl.  The Patriots vs. the Giants.  We routed for the Patriots, obviously, since we lived in Boston and I've gone to a birthday party with all the players' kids before.  Anyway, we went to the Camac's house and hung out with them and their cousins, the Hassells.  Today was Fast Sunday, so let me tell you that we definitely went all-out with the food.  Hamburgers, chips, salsa, dips, fruits, veggies, and lots of cookies and various other treats.  Hard as I try, I can't get myself to get into football, but it was still fun to hang out with friends and family and eat and watch the commercials.  I don't think any of the commercials were quite as good as ones in past years, but what can I say?  Oh, and Mom also had me sing for the two women, which of course resulted in everyone coming in and listening, but it was fun.  If only the Patriots had won...  Fun times, fun times.

No comments:

Instagram