Acceleration

  Guess who's gotta stay off the roads now:  Everyone.  No, I'm kidding, but seriously.  This chick has got.  Her.  License.
  I did pretty well on the test.  Even though my fingers were slightly shaky with nervousness, I just gripped the steering wheel tighter and tried to do as well as I could, though it wasn't perfect.  After it was done, my instructor smiled and had me stop in the shade.  He was about to get out of the car, give me my papers, and be done, but then a car pulled out of a parking spot and as a last-second thought he told me to just go ahead and shift back into drive to park in the spot.  Of course it would be on this unnecessary extention of the test that I would be docked two points, parking crooked.  Only me...
  But ladies, and gentlemen-- I passed, and now I am free!

No comments:

Instagram