~ Do not let me forget: NO SUGAR THIS ENTIRE WEEK. After an entire monthful of several birthdays, dates, holidays, school-and-other-induced stress, laziness and just plain feminine cravings, I will die if I eat any more. Anywho. ~
Of course, we went to church for a lovely service. And for dinner the cuzins came over and we partied around on Rachel's bed googling Mormon memes and watching Paige mouth songs obnoxiously humorously.
Like every year, we took a family Easter photo in front of the church. Then Mom and I got a little carried away with the camera...
{Gotta love my scrawny goof-ball of an almost-nine-year-old who requests I take pictures the way he sees appropriate.}
{I had to put a hand to my mouth so as not to laugh as I watched Sophie pose for the camera like a little pro. I swear this girl has taken lessons.}
Okay, but really. Today was Easter. Maybe we do love our Peeps and Easter Bunnies and such, but what is the purpose really?
To remember the Man who sacrificed Himself so that we might all be saved. I love my family so, so, so, so, so much, but it is because of the unfathomable love of Jesus Christ that, say the dreadful thing that something happened to one of my family members were to happen, we'd all be okay.
The spring could keep on blooming.







No comments:
Post a Comment