The Bulleted List of my Life the Past Few Weeks

School strikes again.  I hate it so bad, can we just leave it at that?  Ok, I shouldn't say that-- it's my education.  But still.  So here's a list of some of the stuff going on in my life lately.

  • Spring break is nothing other than fantasticness.  Sleeping in not just till 9 or 9:30 but staying up till who-knows-how-late?  Now that sounds fabulous.  
    • My cousin Becca also swung in town with her husband Taylor and absolutely adorable baby Graham.  Oh gosh do I want a baby!  {JK, I so could not handle that, but some day... } He was just so darn cute.   
    •  Sleepovers with our from-here cousins Kendall and Paige also meant learning experiences.  Paige learned that you're supposed to not mix the blueberries into the mix till last, otherwise you'll have purple blueberry muffins for your midnight snack. And at 2 AM I learned that I should not trust my dear cuz Paige with my phone, otherwise she'll text guys naughty Pitch Perfect references.  Oh man...I love that girl :)
  • Sophie has become increasingly crafty.  She has created books, almost life-sized paper dolls and one day she made a tail and beak to transform herself into a peacock. 

  • Olivia was, uh, attacked by a cat.  There literally must have been something wrong with it.  Olivia was just petting Jasmine and this thing literally came outa nowhere.  Poor Livy had three puncture wounds in the jaw, clawmarks on the other side of her neck, clawmarks on her arm, on her chest, on her back.  Her shirt was ripped.  Blood gushed even after she took a shower and held towels to it and cried and cried and cried.  She had to get stitches and the animal control had to come get the psychotic {or psycatic, as I accidentily but appropriately mispronounced it} creature.  This was a week-and-a-half ago and her face still keeps swelling up a little bit.  I will spare you the pictures.
  • So a few weeks ago we helped deliver our neighbor's puppies.  But a few days ago our Pippa gave birth to ten {nine survived}.  They were several days early but came out looking like they were a week old.  And seriously, is there even a word to describe the amount of "cute" that radiates from them?  I certainly don't mind staying up till 3 babysitting them while I watch Knight and Day.  And I give credit to good friends who insist on staying up texting me till I go to bed. 

  • Oh, and happy belated birthdays to Lindsey, Tesah, Rachel, and Bryan.  With all these birthday parties, I have decided that I am in a love-hate relationship with sugar right now, but what can I say?  The birthday parties have been a blast.  I have just come to the sad but true realization that I need to zip it at all times because everything that I say seems to be misinterpreted, as does that that others say.  I've also figured out that Anthony should never under any circumstances be given Silly String.  But it is so fun now that I'm not the only sixteen-year-old around here!

No comments:

Instagram