Hocus Pocus


Has this week been crazy or what?!  After writing six essays, writing/coding/designing a seven-page website, completing six sketches/starting the drawing final project/fixing old projects for extra points, and various other assignments... I was feeling slightly beat.  Luckily, it's October, which means that the hales are decorated with spiderwebs, people give out free candy, and there are Halloween events galore:  FHE, relief society movie night, hale move night, dance parties, concerts...  
Last weekend I splayed out on the beach and then watched High School Musical 2 for the first time with the girls {does this make me a normal teenager?}  This weekend we danced till we dropped at the costume party and then walked to Seven Brothers for milkshakes at nearly 1 AM because it felt like only 7 PM.  On Saturday I did homework almost all day, but practically the entire school crowded onto the deck of a beachhouse for some live music.  Today I ran into some of the girls at dinner and ended up taking a sunset beach walk, and then headed back to their room with some of the others for another fun movie night in pajamas.
Honestly, college is the greatest thing.  Although it gets old doing homework till 11 or 12 at night, being able to make new friends who literally live in the same building as you is such a blast.








No comments:

Instagram