Piña

Reason #462 why BYU-Hawaii is definitely the best college out there:
Pineapple-carving for Halloween. And on the cliff overlooking the ocean where they just spotted a great white shark, might I add. Since we had to scoop everything out, I ended up eating an entire pineapple by myself; needless to face my face stings, my tongue is numb and I'm sure I'll have sores on the corners of my lips when I wake up tomorrow morning.  Was it worth it?  Heck yes.
Oh, and my bananas that mysteriously disappeared a few weeks ago are still nowhere to be found.  I tore my tiny dorm space apart looking for them, and the next day my roommate's banana disappeared so we just assumed they were stolen... until the other day when she found hers rotten behind her desk.  Usually I don't hope for things I buy to be stolen but in this case I really hope they were! Haha. 





No comments:

Instagram