Boo

After completing my last final Saturday morning, trying to unravel my wired brain from three months of nonstop schoolwork required some definite book and beach time.  But a few relaxing hours were sufficient to reboot my energy and then we were off to Honolulu to drop some friends off at the airport.
We stopped at IHOP, and since we don't get autumn here I was so excited to order some pumpkin pancakes with butter pecan syrup.  Afterwards we hit the mall, imagining we poor college students had money amidst the glamour of three-story Forever 21's and trying on ridiculous outfits.  Then we explored the rest of Waikiki strip-- and boy was it like being transported to a whole new world.  People from countries everywhere were dressed up in insanely creative costumes, milling around in crowds so thick we could hardly keep together.
I'll keep it short since I'm off to listen to an apostle speak to my school, but BTW I just submitted my mission paperwork! I can't stop smiling. 












No comments:

Instagram