Mood Board




Lesson of the week: don't wear white in Hawaii ever because it will start down-pouring out of the blue as you make your way to the library to work on homework. 
     Aside from that, everything seems to be going pretty smooth.  My first three days of classes are complete, and though I have seven courses, I feel like this semester will offer a lot more time than my last three months did.  Since I'm getting my associates in February, I have to take a lot of general ed which means that most of my classes aren't a lot of credits and should {crossing my fingers} be pretty easy.  I have two hours of class Monday through Thursday and an optional hour on Friday, all of which are before 11.  Then I have three online classes.  I'm actually pretty excited because I'm taking Spanish, but since I already got credit for this level in high school I basically get to show up to class as an auditor-- it's no credit, but I can listen to his lessons and freshen up on the language that I grew to love so much, without doing all the homework if I don't have the time.  I'm also taking Digital Tools, which will be such a key ingredient in pursuing Graphic Design, and Fitness for Living, which teaches about nutrition/fitness while having us keep a mandatory exercise log.
Oh, I also got to see two Apostles yesterday! That makes three since I've come here.
  

No comments:

Instagram