Downtown



Tonight we were beckoned outside by the nip in the air and the lights in the city.  After getting drinks at the Soda Shop, Liv, Bri and I headed downtown for a little Christmastime explorations.  Gosh I've missed my girls! Olivia Grace is the biggest goofball, and though I couldn't have been more different at her age, the older she gets the more people tell us we look like twins! We watched from the second floor of a building as a train got stuck on the tracks and tried to reverse, leaving dozens of incoming cars to almost crash into each other as they attempted illegal-U turns.  We also picked up Eric from Hale Theatre where fake snow fluttered down from the sky and listened to his crazy British accents/beast groans/song renditions in the converstable while we drove around colorfully-lit neighborhoods.  Basically, it's a never-ending party around this crew.  























No comments:

Instagram