Status

  What I love about college is that you can choose your own schedule.  This week, aside from going to class till 11 AM and working on online classes for several hours a day, I've:

  • gone to the beach for an hour or two every day
  • talked with Tyler Ray on the phone for three hours before he left on his mission to Mexico
  • set up to get a new passport for my own mission
  • packed and repacked my suitcase four times {not kidding you}
  • partied it up at a dance that was so hot that the windows were fogged up and everyone's clothes were completely saturated and my hair went from ringlets to straight but everyone was impressed by my sparkly five-inch platforms so it's ok
  • eaten way too much ice cream
  • spent two hours looking at pictures of Rachel and I when I only meant to find one
  • shopped for Christmas presents and missionary clothes
  • watched the Seasiders score 100 points and win the basketball game
  • stayed up till 3:30 with friends playing "what are the odds" and been quite shocked at what some people are willing to do at the flip of a coin {I'll leave it at that}
  • started tutoring sessions with this cute young lady from the MTC who served in my same mission; she taught me how to say a prayer in German
  • been otherwise scatter-brained because all I can do is think about is Christmas

No comments:

Instagram