This Christmas Eve we had the pleasure of watching Eric as Young Scrooge in Hale Theatre's A Christmas Carol. This is such a renowned production that they were featured on the news {figures, since Scrooge is played by Fox's weatherman} and all showings were booked! Oh how I missed my family's talent, and it was wonderful hearing him sing. I'll admit I shed some tears and was glad to feel the holiday spirit.
Later that night we headed over to the cousins' to open our PJs and listen to Uncle Dave tell the story of Luke 2. Although sadly the kids have grown too old to perform their annual Nativity scene, it was fun to track Santa Clause online and devour some good ole raspberry Danish dessert .
We couldn't sleep that night, so Liv and I stayed up shamelessly watching Barbie in a Christmas Carol because we haven't seen one of those films in probably seven years and why not? It's a magical time of year to snuggle up with your family members and enjoy every last moment.
"God bless us. God bless us every one."
No comments:
Post a Comment