And then we landed.
Dad texted me to say where to meet him and Mom.
So as I was walking, I was suddenly tackled by Adam and swung around with suitcase in hand and then I just started crying. They were all there! {minus Rachel, taking a final} I was so thrilled to see my family, I pretty much went into spaz mode and wouldn't shut my mouth. We got home and EVERYTHING had been remodeled and the litter of puppies was also still here for their last day.
That weekend we had two Christmas/birthday parties. I'm shocked my vocal cords aren't destroyed from my squeals of delight upon seeing all of my old friends. Highland, AYT, TTC, Funkytown, church friends, you name it-- doesn't distance make the heart grow fonder? Oh how I love them, and getting so many hugs was the best thing in the world. It was crazy seeing how everyone grew a little taller and older, and they said the same thing about me. Apparently I've gotten crazy blonde/tan {I hadn't really noticed because it's been gradual for me}. I just want to soak up every moment until I leave!
*apologies for picture quality*
| High School crew |
| Kale |
| AYT/Heritage buddies |
| Dallin's mom! |

No comments:
Post a Comment