Temple Lights

Every December, the Mesa Temple glows with millions of lights.  It's tradition to bundle up and link arms as we stroll through the sacred grounds, admiring the beautiful, multi-colored Christmas decor including life-sized wax Nativities as well as dozens of Nativity scenes from all over the world.  This year we enjoyed dinner with our cousins and grandparents {oh how I missed Mexican food!} and then headed over with thermal cups of hot chocolate.   I loved chit-chatting with Kendall and Paige about everything from Europe to biological warfare {with us, why am I not surprised?} and getting kisses on the cheek from grandpa after he gave me beautiful, authentic gold and pearl earrings.  It's such an incredible time of year, and I am oh so grateful to be home for it! 



Could not get them to take a serious photo for the life of me.

Eric hates his "Bieber hair" but I think it's the best thing ever.










No comments:

Instagram