Strengthening

  We can always get a little better.  With Trek sneaking up on us, I've made it my goal to:
  • use my time productively
  • be more serviceable
  • do everything like God is peering into my soul
  I know that this can overall strengthen me.  With only a few weeks left of school, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to swap out time glancing through Yahoo! articles with studying for math and centurion {The centurion test is when you are given a short summary of each of the 100 scripture masteries and have to write down all of the references in ten minutes; after leaving 29 blank spots when I tried it, I realized that it's harder than I thought.  I have all 100 memorized, it's just a matter of remembering them without the funny little picture practice cards.}.  With service, I know that I'm majorly lucky with my life; so why not share the wealth?  And then the overall trying to be purer can be a definite happy-booster.      

No comments:

Instagram