Who?

  Every person is born into the world with unique genetic code and circumstances that they have absolutely no control over.  But from the moment the first ray of sunlight caresses their face, they begin to evolve into a personality defined by specific characteristics.
  My name is Katie.  I know who I am... to me.  I am myself.  I am me.  I am I.  The same person that I see in the mirror every single day, the one who wants to be sweet, smart, talented, pretty.
  I  can try.  But the piercing question is- What am I to everyone else?     Obviously foreign opinions are much different than my own.  So that is the question that may always hover unanswered in my mind, a souvenir of knowing that I will never know. I just hope the fingerprint I leave in others' memories is positive and more than a dull smudge hardly noticeable among the colorful imprints of a wild world.

2 comments:

PianoWriterGirl1011 said...

Katie, I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that the smart, creative, sweet, BEAUTIFUL, gorgeous, Spiritual, nice, loving, caring, AMAZING, talented, pretty, positive, cute, lovable, happy, fun-loving, helpful, supportive, cherishing, ecstatic, joyful, jubilant, again loving, and sooooooooooooo much more, you has left a giant fingerprint in my memory and mind, and an enormous footprint in my heart!!!!! I love you sooooo much and I hope that we continue to be such great friends from now and for forever!!!!! I love you!!!!! ~Tes

Katie said...

Why thank you! :)
{And ditto.}

Instagram