Bella {Part 2}

  On Monday I talked a lot about beauty and how we treat our bodies on the outside.  Now with it being Friday the 13th, I sure hope this doesn't backfire on me, but I legitimately want to take care of myself, and not just on the outside.  On the inside too.
  So right now I'm sitting here munching on Daddy's good ole whole wheat bread.  It may not be packed with bleached flour, white sugar, and artificial preservatives, but it sure as heck is way better than any store-bought bread.  And I'm not talking like a health-psycho who has numbed my tongue and forced myself to think so.  It legitimately tastes good!
 On the whole, I believe that all-natural stuff is much more guilt-free.  I mean, admit it.  We all like food!  And many also crave hawt shape.  But how do you live without having to choose between one or the other?  All-natural.
  If you take a peek outside, the earth blossoms with luscious gifts to us.  Peering from behind the tall branches are the brilliant crimson apples, waiting to be plucked and to reveal its saccharine flavor.
  Yes, there are all sorts of fruits.  All sorts of veggies.  All sorts of grains and herbs and waters.  While many try to lose weight by cutting out hundreds of calories, they are merely missing the opportunity to pleasureably indulge in vitamins, minerals, fibers, proteins, etc. that could healthify so much more efficiently.  Seriously, nature provides medicine for any ailment.
  And as I say that, I also want to make clear that you should never go overboard.  Life is all about balance!  While it is oh-so important to take care of yourself and strive to eat right, you don't need to forever ban yourself from the stuff that perhaps can't rid itself of fat.  Trust me, I do like my ice cream.   And Olivia makes pretty dang-good cookie dough.  So, in other words, treat your body well but be confident and always be happy!

No comments:

Instagram