Harry Potter

  EPIC.  That's all I can say.
  At 7:45 this morning we left to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2).  Even though we came more than an hour early, there was so many people already there we decided to wait for the next showing.  It was so worth it.  In 7th grade, my Honors Language Arts teacher said that we could no long read the HP books because they were too easy, so I had to stop in the middle of the 5th and never got back to it.  So I didn't know about anything that would happen, unlike many of my fellow fans, and I was pretty well shocked at many edge-of-the-seat parts.  I just wanted to gasp.  Along with this there were many moments of laughter and also teary-eyes.  Basically, it was definitely one that I would see again.
  But dang it!  It's all over!  No more Harry Potter....     J.K. Rowlings- got anything else in mind for our beloved world of magic?

No comments:

Instagram