Robin Hood


  Today I had the chance to see Rachel and Adam perform in Robin Hood.  Although it wasn't quite their Peter Pan, it was still fabulous.  The whole audience was cracking up the entire time, plus their was great costumes and sets.
  Basically I belong to a family of the arts.  Almost all of us could practically live off of them.  As I watched Adam and Rachel, that fact was quite obvious.  The play they are doing is for kids 8-13, so Rachel and three of the girls who are older/taller have just small parts as ladies-in-waiting for the little ones' sakes.  Adam, on the other hand, is the Sheriff of Nottingham, and is probably one of the best actors in the whole play {That being said, I'm not just being the nice big sister.}.  
  Anyway...  I wish good luck to them for the rest of the week!  

No comments:

Instagram