Merely Blond

  I had been so mad.
  For Christmas I got this really cool, great-quality camera.  A Flip-Video Camera.  Within the next couple of days after receiving it,  I had made several videos, putting my camera to good use.
  And then, of course, the camera ran out of energy.  It has a little USB arm, so I flipped it open and connected it to the computer to charge.  But 48 hours later {I had forgotten about it}, I unplugged it... and it was not at all charged.
  So I kept reminding my parents to take it to the store to figure out its problem.  Warranties only last so long you know {as we learned with the camera I used all my money on a couple years ago that was a total waste}.  But we all kept forgetting about it, until today I pulled it out and, curiously, glanced at the instruction manuel.  Oh... goodness.  What a blond I am!  The little USB arm is only for uploading, not charging!
  Well, excuse me as I go make some of the videos I have been waiting to make since I thought the camera broke...
 

No comments:

Instagram