Simply:
- The pleasure of getting up at a decent hour and going to BYC. I am the 2nd counselor in the MiaMaid presidency, but the neither of the other two girls could go. At first I was kind of like, dang it, but then it felt good to get ready early and then to go and see what's going on in with the youth of 6th Ward.
- The warmth and sunniness of Arizona. I also noticed that, at least in my neighborhood, everything is actually pretty colorful. When we were back East where everything was so green, I kept thinking that Arizona is so dry and dead. But it's not!
- Going to church. My highlight was when a young man (17 or 18) got up to sing with two other youth. Apparently he's getting baptized next week and loves the gospel so much that he's telling all his friends about it.
- The Camac family coming over for dinner and dessert. It's cool because they have six kids many of which are the same ages of those in our family. And they are all so fun!
Basically, it was a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment